One reason I hesitated to create a blog is because I don't feel like Robert and I do anything that would be exciting for anyone but us; it would just be a bunch of Blog-ony. : ) So far, however, everyone has at least liked the name. There's really not much of a story behind it. Robert and I went to Bed, Bath and Beyond not too long after we were married because we were gifted a gift certificate from there. In the car we were joking and thought it would be funny to call our family "Bob, Beth & Beyond" after we have kids. We thought it was funny, anyway, and luckily our names just fit the ticket. However, if our blog does get too boring we could just call ourselves the 'Blog-ony' family. : )
Thursday, May 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment