Friday, October 24, 2008

Granpa Elison Book












Ok. Tell me this doesn't look too 'girly-ish.' I got a CD from my Aunt Mary loaded with pictures scanned from photo albums that belonged to my Grandpa Elison. It has been such a treasure! I still don't know the names of everyone in the pictures or where there fit in the family tree, but I hope to find out soon.

3 comments:

"The Landlord" said...

Could you BE any cooler?! Or better at this?! These are GREAT!!! I LOVE em and no they are not girly! They are AMAZING!!! Your family is going to be SOO lucky to get these!! Way to go!!

D and S Heaton said...

Wow, this looks great! Makes my little offerings look pitiful... I'll have to find out your secrets.
OXOXMOM

D and S Heaton said...

Very nice photos, stories, and layout. It's fun to look for features that carry on through the generations.
~Dad H