Hi, again!
I decided I would post our pictures from the Halloween party that Bree and Katie threw at our house this year. It was a lot of fun! Bree took pictures of everyone in front of the backdrop she put together; which turned out quite cute, I must say.
Robert and I dressed up like old people. We had fun hamming up the part, too. :) We inhaled a bit of corn starch and baby powder while powdering our hair, though. I hope we don't hear any news reports anytime soon stating the discovery of health hazards from baby powder. :(
Our friends Jonathan, Jordan, and Clara dropped by for a while; which made the party even better. We are blessed with good friends and family!
Just so you can share in the scariness of our costumes, here are a few pics. Enjoy!
Monday, November 3, 2008
Halloween
Posted by R&B at 3:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
I love those pictures. You should sing the Beatles song..."When I'm 64"
~Dad H
Great pics!
Post a Comment