Sunday, August 9, 2009

And We're Off!

Hi guys!

It's official! We're going to Logan (to Utah State University)! Grandma Ella would say we're 'High Mucky-Mucks' now.

We finally heard the news on July 29th, and school starts August 24th. Phew!It was a lovely one week rush to find an apartment and get moved. We finally got an apartment on July 31st and moved all of our stuff in on August 1st. We had everything packed before we had an apartment and we packed and moved in 4 days! I'm still exhausted! We're still in Provo for two weeks, however, to work. We moved everything to Logan so we wouldn't have to pay rent for two apartments, since the one in Logan wouldn't pro-rate the rent. We call the third-floor construction zone of Joe and Bree's house 'home' for now. It's been fun, though. Their house is big enough everyone can find a space to be all alone if they need it, but we get to be together under the same roof again. Priya is also a crack-up, as usual, and it's been fun. Robert's Dad and sister, Emily, and her husband, Nate, are in town visiting, so we have a wonderful house-full for a week.

Some days I feel like we're stepping into the dark (two or three steps) and waiting for the light to show us where we're going, and I panic, but I know we'll be ok. Heavenly Father will take care of us as long as we are obedient. It's been an amazing faith-building experience, and I think my muscles are getting pretty sore, now. It's not over, though. We still have to find jobs. It will all work out. (That's what Robert keeps telling me. :) And he just better keep saying it!)

Anyway, we're off!

1 comments:

Kodi said...

Yay! We can't wait!! I'm really looking forward to having you guys in the same town. I think it will be an awesome opportunity for our friendship to grow. For us to hang out and get to know each other better. I am just so excited. I hear that Robert has a job with the University...CONGRATS ROBERT!! Everything IS working out, just like Robert said it would. :) Can't wait to see you guys! Luv ya!!