After all these years of lame birthday presents we finally figured out what Mom always wanted but never got: a picture of herself as a Simpson!
http://simpsonizeme.com/ecard.
To see the awesomeness that we were unable to download click the link above.
Happy Birthday Mom!!
Hope this is what you always wanted!
Love,
Robert and Beth
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Happy Birthday Mom!!!!!
Posted by R&B at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Wow, what a fitting and flattering tribute...looks just like me! I'm SO pleased to be associated with the Simpsons on this, my most special-est day of the year. Wait'll I get out there next week, Robert--Why I oughta...
(Robert is obn)OXOXOX(ious).
Love always,
MOM
LOVE IT! You two always give the best gifts.
I fear my turn. What if I turn out to look like Homer?
~Dad
(PS-My word verification is sufferiv. Maybe for Reid?)
Post a Comment